District 18

Hidalgo County Water Control and Improvement District Number Eighteen is located in the southwestern part of Hidalgo County, Texas, the center of the District being approximately five miles southwest of Mission, Texas, the land within the District being out of a part of Share 14, Porcion 49, a part of Porciones 50, 51 and 52 situated in Hidalgo County, Texas.    The District was created in 1951 to provide irrigation water to the  land owners within the boundaries of the District.